Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! Every order is checked making sure all orders and photos are good to start the designing process.
If your photo doesn't meet the criteria, you will be notified shortly after of receiving your order. Don't worry, we will work together in figuring out if you have a more suitable one!
• Close up photos work best!
• Take your photo at eye level with your pet.
• Take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.